Your chance to win a Datacolor SpyderPRINT valued at upto £250
Step up to professional image output…
SpyderPRINT is the full-featured solution that professionals choose to manage colour in their print output. By selecting any combination of printer, ink and media in the software, SpyderPRINT provides a full assortment of tools to let you push the limits of advanced inkjets to create gallery quality prints in colour and black and white. SpyderPRINT gives you full control of your printer output with the ability to create any number of custom profiles to ICC Standards. Simply install the software, print your choice of targets with your printer and then use the SpyderGuide device to help step you through the easy process to calibrate and build a profile.
The exclusive SpyderProof feature provides a series of images to help you evaluate detail and compare it with your images. Additional features in our software make it easy for you to adjust profile settings to get the best possible printed output for your images.
Take full control of your printing process with SpyderPRINT
Why Do You Need the SpyderPRINT?
- Prints often do not match display: Both display and printer calibration are essential to provide a base for superior print matching. This greatly reduces wasted paper and ink with your printed output.
- Image colours are not true to life: After calibration, images can be viewed and edited with confidence.
- Photographers, designers and imaging professionals can work confidently on properly colour-calibrated printers and can assert greater control over the colour fidelity of their digital process. Images can be reliably assessed and adjusted on a properly calibrated display and printer, enabling true-to-life reproduction of image files
- The spectrocolourimeter in SpyderPRINT gives you the ability to create profiles for your printers, inks and papers. Simply install the software, print your choice of targets with your printer and then use the SpyderGuide device to help step you through the easy process to calibrate and build a profile.
- The exclusive SpyderProof feature provides a series of images to help you evaluate detail and compare it with your images. We designed additional features in our software to make it easy for you to adjust profile settings to get the best possible printed output for your images.
How Does SpyderPRINT Work?
Designed for Professional Photographers, Fine Art Printers, Production Professionals and anyone who wants accurate print-to-screen matching
Winner: Dave Holdham from Bridgend.
Competition Terms and Conditions
This competition closes on 31/12/2016. By entering this competition you will also be opting in to The Societies’ Newsletter but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time. No entries accepted from employees of The Societies or Datacolor. One entry per person only. Winners will be announced on the SWPP website following the closing date. Winners will be contacted by email only. No cash alternative to the prize. The winner must acknowledge his or her win within 7 days of being notified via email or the prize may be re-allocated to the next-placed winner.
We reserve the right to change Terms and Conditions without notice.
Convention testimonials Scott Johnson: Thank you @TheSocieties for an amazing convention, packed with such inspiring speakers. I'm buzzing! Can't wait for next year!! #swpp
Find out more about the Convention here