Open to all competitions entry form3 FREE Entries per competition.
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000 pixels wide
- State which competition name in file or zip file name
- All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image (300dpi)
- No distinguishing marks on the images
- Copyright of the images remains with the photographer - The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker, also promotional purposes.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
NEW - If you would like to enter more than three images into this competition you may do so for an additional fee of £2 (GBP) per image
Use the Paypal button and add the additional quantity of images you wish to upload