Join Andrew Appleton for an introduction to dance photography.
Andrew will cover what you need to know about shooting dance in the theatre, on location and in the studio.
You will take away essential tips and techniques for timing your dance shots to perfection, learn when and how to freeze or blur an image, i mprove you understanding of the technical accuracy of dance and gain an insight into the joys and the challenges of shooting live performance.
Appleton Photo Training
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. Take away some essential tips and techniques for timing your dance shots to perfection
2. Explore your creativity: learn when and how to freeze or blur an image
3. Improve you understanding of the technical accuracy of dance: the artform and the aesthetic
4. Studio or location? Discover what should influence your decision
5. Gain an insight into the joys and the challenges of shooting live performance
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 0 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials Kevin Barton: Excellent time @TheSocieties convention now time to digest, plan, do and challenge oneself.
Seminar Title page
last updated 12/01/2019 09:16:43