These days, the most popular way to sell images from a family or wedding shoot, is to present them online to clients. After all, it's convenient and easy for the photographer as well as the client isn't it?
However, Annie saw a dramatic increase in her turnover when she changed to in-person sales (IPS) nine years ago, after selling online to her family clients for many years.
In this masterclass, Annie will share how she transitioned from online to IPS and then progressed to employing her own viewing consultant. She will talk about the benefits gained by someone else visiting clients on her behalf.
She will also tell you how she prepares the client, share her shoot-to-sell techniques, and give you tips on how to find the right person to sell for you, and the contracts you'll need to have in place.
In addition she will discuss the benefits of using online galleries in conjunction with IPS, advise you on what to take to the viewing session at a client's home, and talk about the follow-up service and how best to present orders for delivery.
Sponsored by Loxley Colour
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. Inspirational and engaging speaker with a great deal of practical photography business experience to share.
2. The strength of in person sales (IPS) and how it can increase your business.
3. The benefits of finding and employing the right person to help with IPS.
4. How to shoot to sell - identifying the correct medium for each shot you take, as you take it.
5. The customer journey – prepare your clients for the viewing and buying process to make sure you get the sale.
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 0 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials It was an amazing week full of inspiring seminars and wonderful discoveries at the convention. And then it was an unbelievable Sunday evening!:)) It's still hard to believe it was not a dream :) Sincere thanks for everything! Viktorija
Seminar Title page
last updated 12/01/2019 09:16:43