You're a great photographer. And you know that people would want what you create - if only they knew about you. Creative people are often scared of sales & marketing for a number of reasons, but without those two fundamental things, you don't have a business.
With a bachelor's degree in marketing and 10 years as an advertising copywriter under her belt, Julia Boggio has been running a successful business in the competitive world of photography for over 12 years. In that time she has moved from weddings to family portraiture to fine art, from the middle market to the luxury market - all while dealing with the unstable British economic landscape.
In this practical class, Julia will teach you tried-and-tested sales and marketing techniques that she's used in her business, focussing on actions you can take today to get clients through the door.
As she's always saying: "Your marketing should be just as creative as your photography." Prepare to stimulate your creative sales and marketing muscle.
Sponsored by Loxley Colour
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. A frank look at marketing that has worked and hasn’t worked for my studio.
2. Understand the marketing mix and how to create one that’s right for your business (and personality).
3. Networking tips and tricks - because who doesn’t love networking? (Almost everybody)
4. A discussion about traditional vs modern ways of marketing - which way is best?
5. The importance of branding and creating one that reflects your business
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 0 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials We should also be saying our thank you's for having faith in our talents and inviting us once more to speak. Feedback has been tremendous and nice emails are coming in. Joe Smith
Seminar Title page
last updated 12/01/2019 09:16:43