There isn't much that Julia Boggio doesn't know about pin-up, having introduced pin-up to the bridal and mass market in the UK in 2007. Adding pin-up boudoir to your business could be a fun and lucrative income stream.
Come and learn about the intricacies of offering a pin-up photography service, from sourcing and making the wardrobe, to hair and make up, to lighting set ups and posing for different body shapes.
Sponsored by Loxley Colour
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. How to prepare for a pin-up shoot, including creating the clothes and shopping for props
2. How to structure pin-up as an offering
3. How to work with the client to get the right images for her
4. My lighting strategies and posing for pin up
5. Saving the best for last - I’ll be selling off some of my amazing pin-up costumes and props to people at the talk.
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 0 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials Scott Johnson: Thank you @TheSocieties for an amazing convention, packed with such inspiring speakers. I'm buzzing! Can't wait for next year!! #swpp
Seminar Title page
last updated 12/01/2019 09:16:43