We all want to produce beautiful saleable images.
This Superclass will show you in a few easy steps how to light your subjects in such a way that your clients will find it hard to resist purchasing your images.
You will learn how to get stunning looks using one, two or three lights as well as natural daylight, if you are lucky enough to have a window or door in your studio. Learn which equipment you REALLY need to give you excellent results, and which lighting styles suit which body shapes.
You can learn from Panikos’ many years of experience and see how you can quickly go from one beautiful lighting set up to another in a typical hour long photo session, creating stunning images along the way. This will be delivered in an easy to understand, step by step way that beginner or experienced photographers will be able to follow.
Members - £100 each
Non-members - £150 each
Sponsored by The Flash Centre
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. Are you stuck in a rut, delivering the same sort of images to every client?
2. Do you need inspiration on how you can do at least 10 different set-ups in a one hour-long session?
3. What equipment do you REALLY need to give a variety of looks?
4. How to use natural light in your studio for great results.
5. Bring a notepad, camera and all your questions for them to be answered in an easy to understand way.
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 0 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials Mark Johnston: @TheSocieties awards last night. Brilliant night some stunning images good food good times. Nick ghionis all day then its home tonight at 10
Seminar Title page
last updated 12/01/2019 09:16:43