We have seen a profusion of colourful "Gel" imagery over the last few years.
How is it done - well? How do you do it without breaking the bank?
This Superclass will take the mystery away from how to produce stunning pieces of work using gels, from which settings to have your cameras and lenses, which colours to use on the background, on the model, which clothes are best, and even which kind of make up works best. You'll learn how to make sure you get those beautiful colours and poses - avoiding the pitfalls that most people make!
Bring your cameras along, so you can get hands on with a number of different easy to replicate setups, using studio lights OR Speedlights!
Members - £100 each
Non-members - £150 each
Sponsored by The Flash Centre
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. How can you take impactful gel photos without breaking the bank?
2. How can you get those deep, rich colours on your subject & backgrounds from the start?
3. Which settings do you need on your camera & why?
4. Which clothes/outfits work best with gel photography?
5. Bring your camera & get “hands on” with a variety of easy to replicate set-ups with a minimum of gear!
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 0 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials I really enjoyed the Convention down at Hammersmith! Brilliant. Even my train carriage was full of SWPP members all going to the same place! Sharon
Seminar Title page
last updated 12/01/2019 09:16:43