We all want to produce beautifully retouched images.
Most tutorials are very long winded and complicated sometimes even downright confusing!
Learn how to produce work of a very high standard with relatively few steps that are easy to remember, simple to follow and straightforward in their application. All delivered in easy to understand terminology.
Learn the simplest way to remove double chins, get rid of "crows feet", slim people down, reduce redness in faces, which tools to use and which ones NOT to use in Photoshop - and why that is the case, and LOADS more!
Sponsored by The Flash Centre
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. Do you take “people pictures” to sell?
2. Do you want to SAVE TIME retouching, and still produce beautiful images?
3. Which action/preset/plug ins do you REALLY need to get images your clients will love?
4. Learn the simplest ways to remove double chins, "crows feet", skin blemishes and redness, shiny skin etc.
5. Learn the above, delivered in a simple & easy to understand way, even for Photoshop novices!
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 0 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials Neil Redfern: Had an amazing time at the Convention! So nice to catch up with friends & make so many new ones. HUGE thank you to @TheSocieties
Seminar Title page
last updated 12/01/2019 09:16:43