Passionate about the connection between humans and animals and how this has evolved over thousands of years, Maria invites you to look at Pet Photography in a whole new light.
Knowing first hand how that connection can change someone’s life, Maria dedicated many years to learn about the behaviour/psychology of dogs. She has used her experience to develop her Specialist Pet Photography business and a reputation, that has gained both national and international attention.
In 2018, and underpinned by Maria’s desire to understand and connect with those that she works with, she undertook to develop her knowledge further. This time Maria sought to expand her skills of working with Horses and learn more about Equine Behaviour & Psychology. So, in March 2018 Maria was fortunate enough to train alongside world the renowned and original “Horse Whisperer”, Mr Monty Roberts. She has used these skills to enhance her work with Horses and Ponies and in turn, create better images.
Maria is committed to raising the profile of Pet Photography and during this Masterclass, she will explain why this genre is not just a simple add-on to a business, but one that should be respected and that demands a level of commitment. She will guide you through the process of starting a pet photography business, from the planning process through to different ways of marketing, helping to build your client base.
From country shows to commercial commissions, Maria will share some of the experiences she has had, and lessons she has learnt along the way.
Throughout this class, Maria aims to not only share openly, her experience and knowledge of working in this genre but also hopes to inspire others.
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. Discover how Maria’s reputation as a Specialist Pet Photographer has steadily grown over the years, both Nationally and Internationally.
2. Learn how her passion for animals would become the driving force on which her future would be built, personally and professionally!
3. In this Masterclass, Maria aims to help others by sharing the vast experiences and knowledge she has gained over the years.
4. Covering all aspects from Starting Out and Finding Your Clients, right the way through tochoosing the products you will be selling.
5. This inspirational, and at times moving, Masterclass, is delivered the only way Maria knows how. An honest, down to earth approach, with a twist of humour that has something for everyone.
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 0 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials Hilary Binns: Great day yesterday at @TheSocieties #convention. Weary today though. How do you guys do 5 days of it?!
Seminar Title page
last updated 12/01/2019 09:16:43