We are delighted to announce that we will be returning to the Hilton London Metropole Hotel for the 2016 Convention
‘This prestigious hotel will give The Societies the opportunity to expand the ever popular Trade Show and compressive education programme offered at the event’ says CEO Phil Jones.
The venue is situated just 10 minutes walk from the lively West End and Oxford street and is very well served by public transport.
Guest rooms are very comfortable and will offer the opportunity to relax after the day’s events.
Five minutes from Paddington Station where the Heathrow Express rail service takes 15 minutes to Heathrow Airport
- Ten minutes from Eurostar terminal at St. Pancras International Station
- Ten-minute walk to London's Oxford Street and Marble Arch
- Edgware Road tube station right opposite the hotel
- On-site parking facilities for 170 cars
- 1,054 air-conditioned bedrooms including Deluxe, Executive and Apartment rooms
- Executive Floor and Lounge
- Business Centre
- 24-hour room service and laundry facilities
- Fiamma Restaurant and Sport Bar
- Coffee Shop
- Lounge Bar - open late for hotel residents
- Concierge Desk
- Minako at the Met - Exciting and authentic Asian fusion cuisine combined with breathtaking views of London.
- LivingWell Health Club with 12.5-metre pool, exercise area, steam room, sauna and sports shop
- Contrasti Hair Salon offering hair and beauty treatments
- Car parking
Hilton London Metropole
225 Edgware Road,
London W2 1JU, UK
Get Directions to the Convention at the Hilton London Metropole Hotel
Simply enter your postcode below and press 'Go'.
Hotel & Reservations
You can book a room via the link below.
You can also book a room by calling the reservation line on Tel: +44 (0) 207 402
4141 Please quote the code 'GSOCBB'/ Societies' Convention' to be able to book the room for the Societies' Convention. If you ring after normal office hours then
your call will be transferred to central reservation you must quote the above to get the Societies rates.
Central reservation number is 0207 402 4141
Other helpful pages
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Hilton London Metropole Hotel ...
You have 332 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 11th January 2017
Convention testimonials It was a great pleasure and an honour being at the convention. I would like to thank you and Phil for believing in me and inviting me to speak at the convention for the 2nd time. I really enjoyed sharing my knowledge with the numerous delegates that have attended my sessions. I had such a great feedback that it sounds too good to be true. Furthermore, I would like to thank you for the 4 awards that I got at the convention. This experience will help me to work even harder for the coming competitions. Christopher Azzopardi