Talk about the Convention on our Forum You must be a member and logged in to the Forum to talk
Sunday 16th January 2011 : 09:00-13:00 - duration 4:00 hrs
This class must be pre booked to ensure your place.
Do you stand out from the crowd? What makes you different? Sofie Louca & Paul Karaolides will discuss and demonstrate how to create your own personal style by use of lighting, posing and post-processing.
This class is very limited on numbers.
Five points why attendees should come to our (Sofie Louca/Paul Karaolides) Superclass & Masterclass:
1. Our class last year was literally overflowing with people and many had to be turned away and this was 10 minutes before we were even due to begin! The main comments at the end of the class were those of gratitude because we demonstrated exactly what we do in Photoshop without holding anything back. Many of the attendees mentioned that they had gone to seminars in the past where Photoshop was meant to be on the agenda but the speakers showed little of what they would actually do themselves to their images. If you want a Photoshop class that's practical and if you want to walk away with techniques to use, then both our Superclass (Kiss My Pixels - Sunday 16th January 2011 : 09:00-13:00) & our Masterclass ( PS: I Love You - Saturday 15th January 2011 : 13:00-14:30) are the ones for you!
2. Contemporary is a word that's bandied around all too frequently in the world of wedding photography but sometimes those using the word are far from contemporary. Contemporary doesn't mean cross-processing, blown out highlights or overuse of extreme color changing actions. Contemporary begins from the location, the pose & the composition in camera and extends to the finishing of the image. If you want to learn to create contemporary images both in camera and in Photoshop, we will help you to either get started or improve on what you already know.
3. HDR is everywhere! It's like marmite - you either love or hate it! Whichever your preference, we will give you examples of 'extreme' HDR to toning your images with HDR or simply enhancing small details with HDR. We're sure your perception of HDR and the extent of its uses will change after you see what can be achieved with this effect.
4. If you go to a seminar, you expect to be educated or inspired. We plan on providing both education & inspiration!
5. Our Superclass in particular is a great way of getting to see how we work - from a practical photo shoot where we demonstrate how we communicate with, relax, light and pose our clients to enhancing the photographs taken.
Catch us if you can! This is one of the few opportunities this year that you can see us speaking in the UK.
Book now to avoid disappointment.
Members £80 Non Members £90 (Per Person)
To Book your place, please phone +44 (0)1745 356935
Bio for Sofie Louca & Paul Karaolides
Other Programmes by Sofie Louca & Paul Karaolides:-
Updated Wed, 5 January 2011
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
2015 Societies Convention and Trade Show at The Hilton London Metropole Hotel ...
You have 310 days to book for the 2015 Convention Wednesday 14th January 2015
I absolutely loved the convention and cant wait for next year. - Pete Denness
Your SWPP Planner wishlist is empty - Add some seminars to build your wish list plans
View, print or remove your SWPP Convention Wishlist Plans