Do you have it to gain a distinction in your specialist subject?
At the 2018 Convention we are laying down the challenge to our valued members to gain Licentiate, Associateship or Fellowship accreditation for their work.
Venue, Dates, Times
Judging will take place in a number of open rooms at Hilton London Metropole Hotel, on Wednesday January 10th 2018 09:00-18:00 and Thursday January 11th 2018 09:00-18:00 . All attendees can view panels being judged and if members wish to attend their own judging they can do. The following distinctions will be judged by our expert panels
- L/A/F of The Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers
- L/A/F of The Society of International Sport & Leisure Photographers
- L/A/F of The Society of International Nature and Wildlife Photographers
- L/A/F of The Society of International Travel & Tourism Photographers
- L/A/F of The Society of International Media & Press Photographers
- L/A/F of The Society of International Commercial and Industrial Photographers
- L/A/F of The Society of International School and Event Photographers
- L/A/F of The Society of International Fashion and Glamour Photographers
What the judges are looking for
Impact - Technique - Story Telling - Creativity - Style - Composition - Presentation Colour Balance - Centre Of Interest - Lighting - Subject Matter - Posing - Relevance to category – Expressions - Cropping...
- Submissions will only be accepted in mounted printed format
- Submission fee: Licentiate £65, Associateship £120 and Fellowship £175 this includes VAT.
- Images need to be prepared as per the rules and must be 20x16” in size (including mount)
- Images may be brought to the venue by the author or sent to Head Office by December 31st 2017.
- You also need to include a CD of images as jpgs 2,000 pixels on
the longest side and numbered
- Authors are required to book a time slot and arrive at least 15 minutes prior.
- More than one submission may be made in alternative disciplines.
L - £65
A - £120
F - £175
Book now -
Do you have any questions on Qualifcations? If so, we are here to help.
You can call the office on +44 1745 356935 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the judging process
During the 15 minutes before your panel is shown to the judging team you must hang it on the boards provided. Once you are happy with the presentation of your panel the judges will then be permitted to enter the room, they will then inspect your panel and can view individual images under a natural light box if needed. The panel will then be asked to make their decision. The judges reserve the right to retire to a closed room for deliberation to make a formal decision
All photographers are invited to attend these days Free of Charge.
Offers from the labs
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Hilton London Metropole Hotel ...
You have 142 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 10th January 2018
Convention testimonials I really enjoyed the Convention down at Hammersmith! Brilliant. Even my train carriage was full of SWPP members all going to the same place! Sharon