Monday 9th December 2013 GMT
Talk about the Convention on our Forum You must be a member and logged in to the Forum to talk
Ten great reasons to attend the Convention
- “THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT DECISION FOR A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER IS
CHOOSING THEIR EDUCATION” – This event will give you the opportunity to
boost your knowledge.
- MEET 150+ PLUS EXHIBITORS – All the important players within the
industry are exhibiting at this event, so meet the key personnel who can
- IT'S FACE-TO-FACE CONTACT – With people who can resolve your problems
and give you ideas.
- BUSINESS SCHOOL – Learn everything that you will need to know about
running a successful business.
- MASTERCLASSES – Learn from the experts from the profession –
Saturday and Sunday.
- FULL-DAY SEMINARS
- TERRIFIC SOCIAL OCCASION – Saturday Night Party
and Sunday Night Awards' Dinner – see the winning images and mingle
with fellow professionals.
- GREAT LOCATION – Situated in the heart of London UK close to The West
End and all major attractions plus all major motorway networks, and Heathrow
and Gatwick International Airports.
- PERFECT TIMING – Start the year off with inspiration, get yourself
prepared for what could be your best year ever in business.
- YOU WON'T GO AWAY EMPTY HANDED – but come away inspired.
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers
and exhibitors without notice.
2014 Societies Convention and Trade Show at The Hilton London Metropole Hotel ...
You have 36 days to book for the 2014 Convention Wednesday 15th January 2014
Convention testimonials Just wanted to convey my thanks and the companies thanks for the Show this year. Jane Allan Photography
Find out more about the Convention
What our members say
Why I like the Societies: The vast amount of information available to me. - Mathew E
Find out more about the Societies here
An article from our Professional Imagemaker archive
Photo Quote: I don't like to work with assistants. I'm already one too many the camera alone would be enough. - Alfred Eisenstaedt