Tuesday 21st October 2014 GMT
Talk about the Convention on our Forum You must be a member and logged in to the Forum to talk
Ten great reasons to attend the Convention
- “THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT DECISION FOR A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER IS
CHOOSING THEIR EDUCATION” – This event will give you the opportunity to
boost your knowledge.
- MEET 150+ PLUS EXHIBITORS – All the important players within the
industry are exhibiting at this event, so meet the key personnel who can
- IT'S FACE-TO-FACE CONTACT – With people who can resolve your problems
and give you ideas.
- BUSINESS SCHOOL – Learn everything that you will need to know about
running a successful business.
- MASTERCLASSES – Learn from the experts from the profession –
Saturday and Sunday.
- LOCATION SEMINARS - around London
- TERRIFIC SOCIAL OCCASION – Saturday Night Party
and Sunday Night Awards' Dinner – see the winning images and mingle
with fellow professionals.
- GREAT LOCATION – Situated in the heart of London UK close to The West
End and all major attractions plus all major motorway networks, and Heathrow
and Gatwick International Airports.
- PERFECT TIMING – Start the year off with inspiration, get yourself
prepared for what could be your best year ever in business.
- YOU WON'T GO AWAY EMPTY HANDED – but come away inspired.
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers
and exhibitors without notice.
2015 Societies Convention and Trade Show at The Hilton London Metropole Hotel ...
You have 84 days to book for the 2015 Convention Wednesday 14th January 2015
Find out more about the Convention
What our members say
Why I like the Societies: Support and help, the magazine and offers. - Adrew W
Find out more about the Societies here
An article from our Professional Imagemaker archive
Photo Quote: I always thought of photography as a naughty thing to do - that was one of my favorite things about it, and when I first did it, I felt very perverse. Diane Arbus