Tuesday 10th December 2013
Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner
News & Reviews on Leica
Read more photographic News & Reviews on Leica Cameras. Articles provided by Professional Imagemaker magazine, a publication for photographers who are members of the Societies.
- 17/05/12 Leica announces opening of extended premium retail facilities
with integrated café and exclusive photographic studio Café Optik and Leica Client Care now offering a unique, personal service as part of Leica Store Mayfair experience; discreet new studio open for professional photographers
- 17/01/12 Leica Oskar
Barnack Award 2012 competition now open Entries now being accepted for annual Leica photography competition
- 15/12/11 Leica
announces firmware update 2.0 for Leica D-Lux 5 Leica Camera AG has announced the release of a new firmware update (version 2.0) for the Leica D-Lux 5.
08/12/11 Leica announces
the Leica V-Lux 3 The all-in-one super-zoom camera for creative stills and video
- 24/11/11 Leica unveils premium retail developments in Bruton Place, Mayfair German photographic and optics manufacturer to expand presence and services in Bruton Place, London W1
- 18/10/11 Leica announces
Leica D-Lux 5 Titanium ‘Special Edition’ Versatile digital compact camera in titanium styling with luxury leather case
- 27/07/11 Making a case
for fashion: Leica announces collaboration with British designer Paul
Smith Two limited edition ‘Paul Smith for Leica’ leather cases for Leica D-Lux 5 digital camera to be available for Christmas 2011
- 15/07/11 Leica Camera AG
expands lens compatibility for Leica S-System Leica S-Adapters increase flexibility of S2, enabling use of other manufacturers’ medium-format lenses
- 22/06/11 Leica Camera AG
and Magnum Photos present a new multimedia essay Alex Majoli shows shots from the everyday life of a gondolier in Venice
. - 22/06/11 Leica
announces Super-Elmar-M 21mm f/3.4 ASPH Compact M lens with improved imaging performance sets new standards in wide-angle photography.
- 22/06/11 Leica announces the
Leica M9-P: the essence of discretion Designed particularly for professional photographers, new ultra-discreet version of the Leica M9 added to Leica rangefinder portfolio
22/06/11 Leica Camera AG
and Magnum Photos sign technology and photography agreement In February of this year, Leica Camera AG, Solms, and Magnum Photos signed a technology and photographic co-operation agreement
26/05/11 Leica announces
V-Lux 30 super-zoom compact: for the photographic adventurer Leica has today introduced the V-Lux 30, a versatile, super-zoom digital compact with GPS recording and touch-screen operation, opening up a world of opportunities for travel and urban photography
- 04/04/11 Leica announces firmware
update for LEICA X1 Leica Camera AG has announced a firmware update for its high-performance digital compact camera, the LEICA X1. The update is available for X1 owners to download from the company's web site today
- 10/02/11 Leica Akademie updates
workshop programme for Spring 2011 Leica has today announced its Akademie workshop and training programme for Spring 2011
- 24/09/10 Leica X1: now available in elegant black Leica Camera AG has announced that its successful high-performance digital camera, the LEICA X1, will be available in an elegant black finish from October 2010.
- 24/09/10 Leica releases M9 ‘Titanium’
designed by Walter de’Silva In collaboration with the chief designer of the Volkswagen Group, Leica Camera AG presents a unique special edition
- 24/09/10 Leica announces the LEICA V-LUX 2: The super-zoom
compact for travel and nature photography Leica Camera AG has announced the LEICA V-LUX 2, combining a high-performance 24x super-zoom lens and outstanding image quality with a sleek and compact body.
- 24/09/10 Leica announces the LEICA D-LUX
5: Versatile compact camera with full creative control for the
discerning photographer Leica Camera AG has announced the LEICA D-LUX 5 – a high-performance compact digital camera with full creative control.
- 19/09/10 A new collection of luxury optical instruments: the
Leica Silverline From a monocular glass to professional binoculars - a refined and elegant collection of optical instruments in silver and black design
Starting on 30 June 2010, Leica Camera AG will donate € 0.50 (0.50 Euros) to the UK-based Association for International Cancer Research Fundraising on Twitter for Leica
enthusiasts’ charity initiative - 29/06/10
- 03/06/10 Leica S-System delivers the
ultimate Fantasy Portraits Leica’s professional digital camera system, the Leica S-System, has been chosen by fashion photographer Yves de Contades to create a unique set of photographs
- 26/05/10 Leica announces new photography workshops at London training
facility, Leica Akademie Leica Akademie, the company’s London training facility, has announced a new programme of photography workshops for existing and prospective customers
- 24/05/10 Arctic explorer and photographer, Martin Hartley, has reached the North Pole with colleagues Ann Daniels and Charlie Paton. Arctic explorer
and photographer Martin Hartley records historic images with LEICA MP
camera during 60-day trek to North Pole
- Leica announces LEICA SUMMILUX-M 35mm/f1.4 ASPH. for Leica ‘M’ camera series
17/05/10 Leica Camera AG has announced a new version of its wide-angle LEICA SUMMILUX-M 35mm/f1.4 ASPH. lens for the Leica ‘M’ series of rangefinder cameras
- 20/04/10 Capture the world with the LEICA V-LUX 20: high-performance compact digital camera with super-zoom and GPS tagging Leica Camera AG has announced the LEICA V-LUX 20, a 12.1 effective megapixel digital compact camera with a powerful 12x optical zoom lens
Page 1 - Page 2
Articles are believed to be correct at the time of going to press, though
reference to products and services must be verified with the
What our members say Why I like the Societies: Inviting and seeks to welcome aspiring professionals - Anthony C Find out more about the Societies here
Convention testimonials Helenka Sapiecha: had a great time @TheSocieties convention in london, grateful to have a fullhouse at 8.30am for my masterclass! same time next year folks?
Find out more about the Convention here
Photo Quote: I tried to keep both arts alive, but the camera won. I found that while the camera does not express the soul, perhaps a photograph can! - Ansel Adams
2014 Societies Convention and Trade Show at The Hilton London Metropole Hotel ...
You have 35 days to book for the 2014 Convention Wednesday 15th January 2014