This month competition focuses on the topic of ‘Themed Portraits’.
Hey guys! Here is your opportunity to show your creativity by entering this Themed Portraits photography competition. Your imagination is key as we will be looking for a strong narrative either representative by the scene, wardrobe or make-up that enhances the story.
Win one years digital membership to The Societies.
As with all competitions remember that good camera craft skills with accuracy of exposure is essential, good lighting is also beneficial, along with decisive cropping and excellent postproduction skills.
- Free to enter for all photographers including non members
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- No entry will be eligible that has been made under the supervision of an instructor or as a class assignment
- No distinguishing marks on the images
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000 pixels wide
- All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image (300dpi)
- Copyright of the images remains with the photographer - The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker, also promotional purposes
- Competition Closed
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition you will also be opting in to The Societies’ Newsletter but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time
View all entries here
Enter three images into this competition free of charge - if you would like to enter additional images you may do so for the nominal fee of £2 (GBP) per image. Once you have completed the entry form if you wish to enter more images you will be guided to the payment option for additional images. We look forward to seeing your entries.
- Overall Winner - One year Free Membership of any of our Societies - which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions - unrestricted access to our members' photography forum - listing on our directory - image mentoring - qualifications and distinctions through submission of images.
- 2nd and 3rd place - 6 months Free Membership of any of our
Societies - which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions
- unrestricted access to our members' photography forum - listing on our
directory - image mentoring - qualifications and distinctions through
submission of images
No cash alternatives will be given
PROMO CODE: Early Bird - Book before June 30 2017 to take advantage of these offers. Book Now
Photo Quote: What I feel is that the picture-taking process, anyway a greater part of it, is an intuitive thing. You can't go out and logically plan a picture, but when you come back, reason then takes over and verifies or rejects whatever you've done. So that's why I say that reason and intuition are not in conflict--they strengthen each other. - Wynn Bullock