With the ever-increasing popularity of DSLR cameras wedding videos have become more popular than ever.
In this competition we are seeking wedding videos that reflect true emotion and will be treasured timepieces for the bride in her big day.
Our judges will also be looking for technical skills not only in the photographic input but also in the audio track, editing and presentation.The video duration may be up to 5 minutes in length.
HD videos for this category may be shot on stills cameras or on HD video cameras, and can be solely moving footage, time-lapse sequences or a combination of stills and video imagery.Free to enter for all photographers/Videographers including non members of the Societies
- A maximum of three files per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- Soundtracks if music is incorporated must be copyright free or the correct licence must be submitted with the entry.
- No entry will be eligible that has been made under the supervision of an instructor or as a class assignment
- All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image (300dpi)
- Copyright of the images/video remains with the entrant - The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of the video, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes by The Societies
- All entries must be submitted via the Website by September 30th 2013
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Supply in: MP4 Format or Quicktime Format (.mov)AVI Format (.avi)
- No distinguishing marks on the videos. eg. studio name or photographer name. The videos will be removed. Names of Bride and Groom is acceptable.
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Hilton London Metropole Hotel ...
You have 0 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 10th January 2018 Prizes
- One year Free Membership of any of our Societies - (an exisitng member will receive an extension to their subscription)
- Convention three day masterclass pass
- Trek Tech Optera 230
No cash alternatives will be given
See entries herePage 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6 - Page 7 - Page 8 - Page 9 -
Photo Quote: A person is quite different from a tree or rock or stream. By introducing the nude into my pictures, I started perceiving all the things I was photographing in new ways. In contrast or opposition to each other, things became much more significant and interesting, revealing many more qualities than I had ever dreamed of knowing and expressing. By using the nude, I stopped thinking in terms of objects. I was seeing things, instead, as dynamic events, unique in their own beings yet also related and existing together within a universal context of energy and change. - Wynn Bullock