Now here is a good idea, print out a couple of copies of this list and you and your partner fill in separately. Compare the two at the end and see what will be revealed, you may just get a surprise. However it will help you choose a honeymoon which will great for both of you - have fun!
1. When do you want to take the honeymoon?
Right after the wedding.
When we have the time.
When we have the money.
Before the wedding.
As many times as possible
2. Pick one:
We should speak to a travel agent to help us plan the honeymoon.
We can book the honeymoon ourselves either on the web __ or TV advertising _ Newspaper or magazines __
3. What's the amount can we afford to spend on the honeymoon?
4. How long can you afford to get away for?
5 Where shall we go
6. Where's your favourite spot?
7. Given the choice, I'd rather:
Camp out/stay in hostels.
Stay with family/friends.
Find lodging along the way.
Reserve a room in a chain hotel or rent a condo.
Luxury all the way.
Stay at home
7. Given my choice, I'd rather:
[ ] Camp out/stay in hostels.
[ ] Stay with family/friends.
[ ] Find lodging along the way.
[ ] Reserve a room in a chain hotel or rent a condo.
[ ] Luxury all the way.
8. When it comes to activities, I'd like to spend some time on the honeymoon involved in (tick as many as you like):
Cross country skiing
Skiing USA & Canada
9. Which would be more fun for you on your honeymoon?
I would like to go shopping on my honeymoon.
Avoiding going shopping on my honeymoon.
10. Who else would you like to take on your honeymoon?
Mother in Law
Father in Law
11. Most of the time on our honeymoon, we'll be eating food from:
Cooking our selves
Supermarkets: We'll make stuff ourselves.
Inexpensive local restaurants.
The best restaurants we can find
12 Who is paying the bill
13. At night during my honeymoon, for fun I expect to:
Go out dancing.
Listen to live music.
Experience the local culture.
Now, compare answers. If it turns out that you have more than half in
common, you're already honeymoon compatible - and the rest is just a
matter of working out the details. If not, let the compromises begin.
Wedding Trivia: DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING
The diamond engagement ring originated with King Maximillian who presented Mary of Burgundy with a diamond ring in 1477 as a token of his love.