tel:- +44 114 2581174
web address:- www.bishopshouse.org.uk/
Bishop's House :-
Venue licensed for civil partnership or wedding ceremonies
The House was built at the end of the Fifteenth Century, around the time two members of the Blythe family became Bishops, hence the name, but their historical connection with the House is unconfirmed. In 1886 ownership passed to the Sheffield City Council and various recreation department employees lived in the house until 1974. It is a Grade II* listed building and has been open as a museum since 1976.
Wedding venue approved for civil marriages and civil partnerships.
More Wedding Venues in South Yorkshire
We also have a list of Wedding Cars in South Yorkshire
To update the information for Bishop's House please use this form