In this superclass you will understand how Greg Moment, using step by step different sources of light, is photographing real wedding couples and models. You will learn how to mix Ice Light, LED lights, video light, natural light and flash lamps, creating great images.
You will see Greg's posing techniques and learn how to choose the best location to shoot in new city. Greg will show you how to expose correctly, how to create good backlighting effect with different sources of light and how to achieve a "clean" picture at the end, creating you own vision and style.
Greg will answer your questions about the common lighting mistakes of photographers and will share his international experience with you.
Members - £100 each
Non-members - £150 each
Sponsored by nPhoto
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. You will see how Greg uses various lighting sources to photograph real wedding couples.
2. You will learn how to mix the Ice Light, LED lights, video light, natural light and flash lamps to create powerful images.
3. You will observe Moment’s posing,
4. You will see location-scouting techniques.
5. You will learn how to achieve clean images.
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 29 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials Helenka Sapiecha: had a great time @TheSocieties convention in london, grateful to have a fullhouse at 8.30am for my masterclass! same time next year folks?
Seminar Title page
last updated 12/12/2018 11:25:30