- 'The single most important decision for a professional photographer is choosing their education' – This event will give you the opportunity to boost your knowledge.
- Meet the trade – All the important players within the industry are exhibiting at this event, so meet the key personnel who can help you.
- It's face-to-face contact – With people who can resolve your problems and give you ideas.
- Learn everything that you will need to know about running a successful business.
- Masterclasses – Learn from the experts from the profession.
- Watch the judging - The 20x16" Print Competition and Qualification judging process is held in public during our annual photographic Convention, so photographers can watch the assessments take place; this in itself is an invaluable learning process.
- Terrific social occasion – Presentation Evening – see the winning images and mingle with fellow professionals.
- Great location – Situated in the heart of London.
- Perfect timing – Start the year off with inspiration, get yourself prepared for what could be your best year ever in business.
- You won't go away empty handed – but come away inspired.
Ten great reasons to attend the Convention
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 339 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 22nd January 2020
Convention testimonials Andrew Fozard: Had plenty of inspiration at @TheSocieties convention last week. Loads of ideas to work my way through and develop my direction :-)