Wedding Photographer Ardwick Manchester, Kershaw
Friday 22nd June 2018
Cariocca Bus Park, Hellidon Close
tel:- +44 161 273 3003
mobile:- +44 7968 498 281
web address:- www.pfdstore.com/
facebook:- PFD Ltd
Specialist Photographer for :-
Type business: Full Time Professional Photographer
My photographic style: technical with creativity.
My greatest strengths: honesty integrity, and great interpersonal skills.
I have been in photography: 32 years
How I got started in photography: Progressed from amateur status to use photography to help in my university education.
My photographic skills: fantastic technical knowledge and natural ability to adapt to changing circumstances, along with superb people skills.
My personality: friendly, bubbly and brilliant to be with.
Geographic areas I cover: Great Britain and the World.
Venues I frequently attend: Great cities
I found inspiration from: Life, Cartier-Bresson, Doisneau.
Success in photography: I have had great success in the few competitions that I have entered.
I have won:
1. Overall winner Fine Art classification Photo Training Overseas Seminars.
2. Photographer of the year on the Photo Training Overseas Seminars.
3. 8 BIPP NW Region Merits in Fine Art, Portraiture, Press Sport and PR,Classical Weddings, Reportage Weddings and Under 5's Portraiture.
4. Gold in Press and PR North West Region BIPP.
5. Silver in Fine Art North West Region BIPP.
6. Bronze in Fine Art North West Region BIPP.
7. Runner-up Towergate Insurance Fine Art Competition.
Photographic training: GNVQ LEVEL 3 in Adobe Photoshop.
My interests outside photography: Golf, Clay Shooting, Motor Sport, Good Food.
Why I like the SWPP: Helpful well organised and friendly.
Status. Professional Member
More Photographers around Manchester
Photographers in Ardwick
Howard Kershaw is a Wedding Photographer
Getting Married? we have a list of Wedding Venues in Manchester
if you're needing transport for your special day we have some Wedding Cars for Hire in Manchester
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...