Join today to take advantage of the many benefits of membership.
Benefits of Membership
Be part of the fastest growing worldwide association for pro photographers.
The Societies are a group of organisations incorporating the interests of all aspects of photography.
The membership is open to full-time professional, semi-professional and the serious enthusiast.
The organisations are administered by a dedicated team from offices in Rhyl, North Wales. The membership has continued to rise exponentially and shows no sign of slowing down. It is our aspiration to become the largest and most proactive organisation representing the needs of photographers across Europe.
Training and Development
- Seminars and Road Shows (Discounted seminar places to The Societies members)
- Mentoring programme
- Qualifications by submission of work.
- The Professional Imagemaker magazine (bi-monthly)
- Access Professional Imagemaker magazine online archive
- Network with other Photographers on our online community
- Annual Convention and Trade Show
- Weekly email newsletters
- Annual Member's Handbook and Associates Trade Directory
- Reciprocal membership with WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International )
Enhancing Your Business
- Add prestige to your business with a qualification.
- Business listing on our website
- Online Exhibition
- Members are entitled to use the logo on web sites, business stationery, displays, adverts etc.
- 24 hour legal advice line
- Arbitration Service
- Membership card
- Consumer based advertising to promote our members
Discounts on Photographic Products and Services
- Reduced insurance rates (UK Only)
- Trade sponsored promotions for members
- Discounts on accepting Credit and Debit Card
- Weekly Photographic Competitions
- Monthly Image Competitions
- Annual 20x16 Print Competition (Discounted to The Societies members.)
Read what members say about the The Societies
The Societies currently represents photographers who specialise in the following areas of expertise:
Freelance, photojournalists, weddings, portraits, children, animal, equestrian, digital, commercial, fashion, glamour, landscape, nature, sport, medical, scientific, press, PR, architectural, industrial, forensic, natural history, research, amongst others.
The Societies, Europe’s fastest growing independent photographic organisation.
What our members say
Why I like the Societies: I like that this organization is an international collaboration of amazing photographers and business people. - Katie
Find out more about the Societies here